We have completed thousands of buyer side Transaction Coordination files and our systems are extremely thorough. Every state has its own set of documents & the process can vary to some degree, so we have separate state-specific task lists to address these differences. Our basic checklist is the same, though, which you can see below. Compliance? We successfully work with every brokerage & system in North America.
Under Contract! (Day 0)
- Hey there! We’ll start by sending a friendly introduction email to escrow, lender, & the cooperating agent so that they know who we are! We send a separate email to your clients introducing ourselves.
- We then confirm with you that earnest money has been delivered or that arrangements have been made.
- Gotchas? We check the contract for any non-standard provisions like a seller lease back or current tenant occupancy. We send you a quick email to check for things like a remote closing. This is in an effort to prevent last minute surprises.
- We begin building out your compliance package (making sure you're paid quickly is one of our top priorities!) This includes standard contract documents, disclosures, and any company specific docs that you might need.
- UNDER CONTRACT! We put together a social media image for you to share on Instagram and Facebook.
1 Day After the Inspection Period has passed
- Was an amendment agreed upon during the inspection period? We’ll make sure it’s stored in your compliance package and we’ll update any systems that you use accordingly.
- We'll let the lender and title know that the inspection period has passed so that they can get to work on anything that might be contingent upon that.
- We provide utilities information to your buyers so that they have plenty of time to get everything turned on. We can usually find this information in the property disclosures, but if we can’t, we’ll reach out to the listing agent for it.
On the Appraisal Deadline Date
- Did the appraisal make value? We’ll check with the lender to confirm that it’s in and there aren’t any issues. When we confirm that everything is good, we’ll send a friendly email letting you and your clients know!
14 Days Before Closing
- Is title clear? We’ll check with title/escrow to make sure there aren’t any problems here and we’ll then notify you & your clients that everything looks great!
- Is your client getting a home warranty? We’ll check the contract to see and then send a helpful email to your buyers, if so.
7 Days Before Closing
- Are you planning on performing a final buyer walkthrough? We’ll let the listing agent know and make sure that the keys are still available for you.
- Remember the home warranty email we sent last week? We’ll follow up with your clients to find out what they decided and then pass that information along to escrow.
- Psssst. Don’t forget to get your clients a closing gift! (We’ll email you to remind you.)
- Were there any repairs negotiated during the inspection period? We’ll check the contract and follow up with the listing agent to make sure they were completed, if so. We'll store the receipts for you, in case you need them at a later date.
- A lot of newer neighborhoods have cluster mailboxes. We’ll check to see if that’s the case and then pass the information along to your clients if it is.
- Compliance review! We’ll submit your contract package to your broker. We'll shoot you a quick email to let you know it's been done.
3 Days Before Closing
- Did your compliance package get kicked back? You don’t have to worry about it, because we do.
- We’ll confirm the transaction financials with you and request a Commission Disbursement Authorization from your broker.
- Has the settlement statement been sent to your clients or is it on the way? We’ll check with escrow to make sure that this detail is handled.
- Double check! We make sure that escrow has scheduled closing and that your clients know the date, time, location, and what to bring.
1 Day After Closing
- We follow up with escrow & the lender to get your clients’ birthdays and enter the info into your CRM.
- Just Sold! We put together a great social media image for you and post it on Google, Instagram, & Facebook.
- Was this a great transaction? We’ve checked with you ahead of time and we send a review request (from you) to your clients.
- THANK YOU! We shoot you a quick reminder to thank all parties and then send a “thanks” email from us and you to escrow, the listing agent, & your clients.
- Anything else? We understand that agents use different CRM & SOI marketing systems and we make sure to close everything out accordingly.
ComplianceEvery brokerage has a unique compliance process with different systems for submission. We happily work through every process & system to make sure that your contract package is accepted ASAP (so that you receive your commission as quickly as possible!)
Would You Like to See Our Seller Process?Click Here
Ready to Get Started?
Paid at closing and only on closed files. If a transaction terminates, you pay $0.
We are now accepting limited teams & brokers in the US! Organizations closing 3+ transactions per month are eligible.
YES, I'M INTERESTED! PLEASE CONTACT ME.